Psalm of Allan Palmer 9 _ Acknowledging Yahuwahsha as Son of God
1. O great, Almighty, Perfect and sovereign prince Yahuwahsha, you are the one, true, living and the only begotten Son of Ahayah Asher Ahayah the supreme and sovereign Most High.
2. Great redeemer, Sovereign Prince Yahuwahsha; you prevailed to take the book from the hands of your father, to remove the seven seals there from, to open book and to read what is written there on.
3. O great redeemer, sovereign prince Yahuwahsha, you are the supreme, the sovereign, Most High and the only creator Yahuwah; anointed King of kings, Lord of lords, God of gods; you rules over the entire earth and all of the earth’s inhabitants.
4. You are the Conquering Lion of the tribe of Judah.
5. I thank you for loving me, I thank you for interceding on my behalf please shower me with your saving grace and your mercies; forgive me of all my sins and cleanse me from all unrighteousness.
6. And if I should ever stray from the protection of your love, I asked that you great redeemer, sovereign prince Yahuwahsha, that you will join your father the supreme, the sovereign, Most High, Elohim and you will come in pursuit of me;
7. and restore me to a great understanding, a great appreciation and a great acceptance of the sacrifice you have made for me. Even the sacrifice on Calvary's cross; where the will of Ahayah Asher Ahayah is done in my life as it is done in heaven.
2. Great redeemer, Sovereign Prince Yahuwahsha; you prevailed to take the book from the hands of your father, to remove the seven seals there from, to open book and to read what is written there on.
3. O great redeemer, sovereign prince Yahuwahsha, you are the supreme, the sovereign, Most High and the only creator Yahuwah; anointed King of kings, Lord of lords, God of gods; you rules over the entire earth and all of the earth’s inhabitants.
4. You are the Conquering Lion of the tribe of Judah.
5. I thank you for loving me, I thank you for interceding on my behalf please shower me with your saving grace and your mercies; forgive me of all my sins and cleanse me from all unrighteousness.
6. And if I should ever stray from the protection of your love, I asked that you great redeemer, sovereign prince Yahuwahsha, that you will join your father the supreme, the sovereign, Most High, Elohim and you will come in pursuit of me;
7. and restore me to a great understanding, a great appreciation and a great acceptance of the sacrifice you have made for me. Even the sacrifice on Calvary's cross; where the will of Ahayah Asher Ahayah is done in my life as it is done in heaven.

Comments
Post a Comment