Psalm of Allan Palmer 15 - Acknowledging God's protection as a youth
1. Supreme Yahuwah, I thank you for looking out for me in my youth, Father when I was busy doing all manner of dangerous things in the pursuit of adventure and excitement.
2. Father, I thank you for protecting me from myself. I know you and your angels were busy in your efforts to protect and too keep me safe from harm and danger that I knowingly walked into.
3. O Mighty Protector, you kept me safe even when a knife wielding assailant, attacked and plunged his knife into my abdomen.
4. Lacerating my abdominal wall, lacerating my stomach, lacerating my intestines and lacerating my kidney destroying that essential organ.
5. Holy protector, you were there, and you told me what to do; Father as you inspired me, I issued instruction to the people around and they followed my instructions without hesitation or reluctance.
6. Father because you wanted to show me your mighty power, you allowed one who impersonated a doctor, one who was not trained in the field to carry out the surgery on me.
7. You guided his hands, and you ensure that they surgical procedure was a successful endeavor. You showed up and you showed off and you took care of me when I or no one could have taken care of me.
8. That is why I will forever praise you my father, for you have always preserves my life.
2. Father, I thank you for protecting me from myself. I know you and your angels were busy in your efforts to protect and too keep me safe from harm and danger that I knowingly walked into.
3. O Mighty Protector, you kept me safe even when a knife wielding assailant, attacked and plunged his knife into my abdomen.
4. Lacerating my abdominal wall, lacerating my stomach, lacerating my intestines and lacerating my kidney destroying that essential organ.
5. Holy protector, you were there, and you told me what to do; Father as you inspired me, I issued instruction to the people around and they followed my instructions without hesitation or reluctance.
6. Father because you wanted to show me your mighty power, you allowed one who impersonated a doctor, one who was not trained in the field to carry out the surgery on me.
7. You guided his hands, and you ensure that they surgical procedure was a successful endeavor. You showed up and you showed off and you took care of me when I or no one could have taken care of me.
8. That is why I will forever praise you my father, for you have always preserves my life.

Comments
Post a Comment