Psalm of Allan Palmer 5 - Acknowledging God as Protector
1. Perfect, Supreme and sovereign Father, I asked that you go before me into this night. I make this request of you, because you have the power and the authority,
3. to go into the past and into the future at will, and you dwell there, with such great level of sophistication and authority that far surpasses our ability to dwell in the present.
4. Therefore, I ask that you please remove every obstacle that was place in this night, for my downfall. And those obstacles you choose to leave in my path, which is for my overall development;
5 I asked that you give me the knowledge, understanding, wisdom, intellect, tact; perseverance, strength, courage and will to overcome.
6. Watch over me tonight while I sleep, please send your Holy Angels to guard and protect me when I am at my most vulnerable; while I am asleep.
7. Please protect my body and my mind from the evil of the falling ones, their associates and all who will use demonic and human forces against me. Please protect me from the demonic and human forces that rise up against me and I thank you.
8. O great and perfect Creator, I thank you for going before me, into the day that had just ended, I thank you for removing every obstacle that was place in this day for my down fall.
9. And those obstacles that you left in my path, I thank you, for you gave me the prerequisite I needed to overcome them. Thanks for protecting my body and my mind from the evil of the falling ones;
10. From their associates and all who will use demonic and human forces against me. I thank you for you protected me from the Demonic and human forces that rose up against me.
4. Therefore, I ask that you please remove every obstacle that was place in this night, for my downfall. And those obstacles you choose to leave in my path, which is for my overall development;
5 I asked that you give me the knowledge, understanding, wisdom, intellect, tact; perseverance, strength, courage and will to overcome.
6. Watch over me tonight while I sleep, please send your Holy Angels to guard and protect me when I am at my most vulnerable; while I am asleep.
7. Please protect my body and my mind from the evil of the falling ones, their associates and all who will use demonic and human forces against me. Please protect me from the demonic and human forces that rise up against me and I thank you.
8. O great and perfect Creator, I thank you for going before me, into the day that had just ended, I thank you for removing every obstacle that was place in this day for my down fall.
9. And those obstacles that you left in my path, I thank you, for you gave me the prerequisite I needed to overcome them. Thanks for protecting my body and my mind from the evil of the falling ones;
10. From their associates and all who will use demonic and human forces against me. I thank you for you protected me from the Demonic and human forces that rose up against me.
11. Sovereign Most High, I thank you for always watching out for and over me.

Comments
Post a Comment