Psalm of Allan Palmer 16 - Acknowledging God's protections while I was Sinning



1. Supreme Protector Yahuwah, As an adult, involved in Law Enforcement, while some of my colleagues, my supervisors and my bosses were plotting to take my life. Father they laid snares before me, in order to secure my demise.

2. While my enemies and your enemies plot to kill me, I was busy committing fornication and adultery. Going against your laws, going against the teachings of your prophets, going against your commandments, going against the teaching of my mother.

3. Father I did not deserve your love, I did not deserve your grace, I did not deserve your mercies, I did not deserve your forgiveness and I did not deserve your attention.

4. In my hopeless conditions, I walked into the valley of the shadows of death on numerous occasions; I was in the midst of the traps my enemies and your enemies had secretly laid for my death; even in the middle of my sexual indiscretions.

5. Yet I was able walk out of the valley of the shadow of death unharmed and untouched.

6. That is because the sovereign protector Yahuwah, overlooked my sins and overlooked my unlawful behavior. He refused to treat me the way I deserve, walked into the valley of the shadow of death with me.

7. And you kept me safe in the midst of great danger. you kept me safe even when I did not deserve his love, his grace, his mercies his forgiveness and his attention.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psalm of Allan Palmer 28 - Acknowledging My weakness and God's strength

Psalm of Allan Palmer 19 - Acknowledging the Caucasian Entice into Homosexuality

Psalm of Allan Palmer 15 - Acknowledging God's protection as a youth