Psalm of Allan Palmer 4 Acknowledgement of Yah as Sustainer ...
1. Almighty Father, you are my creator and you are my God, you are my provider and you are my sustainer, you are my protector and you are my defender, you are my salvation and my inspiration there is none like you.
2. I fear, I revere, I honor, I adore, I praise and I worship no man, no beast, no god that is made with man’s hands. No Devils, no Demons, no Satans, no fallen Angels no evil Spirits; no creature that delights in evil, hides under the cover of darkness that is an alien to me.
3. I fear, I revere, I honor and I adore, I praise and I worships only you great and supreme most high. I fall on my face before your throne, I revere you for you are the King of kings, I adore you for you are the Lord of lord;
4. I praise and I worship you for you are the God of gods. I honor and I fear you because you are the one, true, living, sovereign, awesome; perfect and the only creator. There is none like on to you.
5. I pledge my allegiance and my love to you O great and sovereign Most High, to your government and to your kingdom that shall come.
6. I thank you for the honor of being an Israelite, this is the honor of wearing black skin, it is the honor of having thick lips, it is the honor of having broad nose, it is the honor of having puffy cheeks,
7. it is the honor if having wooly hair; it is the awesome honor of being the remnant of Yahuwah’s creation, and the mighty honor of being the direct descendants of Abraham, Isaacs and Jacob.
8. A fact that was hidden from your people, for many generation; a fact that was wiped away from our knowledge by our enemies and your enemies; who wanted us to believe we were nothing, and are worth nothing.
9. And for years your people believed that they were nothing; the price of open and full rebellion against you.
10. Please give me of your wisdom, give me of your perseverance, and your courage, the inspiration of your Holy Spirit and the protection of your Holy Angels.
11. Please put your Holy Spirit upon me and bring me into a greater knowledge of who you are a greater knowledge of who Yahowashaw your only begotten son is; a better understanding of myself and the nature of the relationship I ought to develop with you as it relates to my salvations.
12. Please bring me and keep me on the path of righteousness only for your name sake, let your will for my life be done in my life and let your will be done on earth as it is done in heaven.
2. I fear, I revere, I honor, I adore, I praise and I worship no man, no beast, no god that is made with man’s hands. No Devils, no Demons, no Satans, no fallen Angels no evil Spirits; no creature that delights in evil, hides under the cover of darkness that is an alien to me.
3. I fear, I revere, I honor and I adore, I praise and I worships only you great and supreme most high. I fall on my face before your throne, I revere you for you are the King of kings, I adore you for you are the Lord of lord;
4. I praise and I worship you for you are the God of gods. I honor and I fear you because you are the one, true, living, sovereign, awesome; perfect and the only creator. There is none like on to you.
5. I pledge my allegiance and my love to you O great and sovereign Most High, to your government and to your kingdom that shall come.
6. I thank you for the honor of being an Israelite, this is the honor of wearing black skin, it is the honor of having thick lips, it is the honor of having broad nose, it is the honor of having puffy cheeks,
7. it is the honor if having wooly hair; it is the awesome honor of being the remnant of Yahuwah’s creation, and the mighty honor of being the direct descendants of Abraham, Isaacs and Jacob.
8. A fact that was hidden from your people, for many generation; a fact that was wiped away from our knowledge by our enemies and your enemies; who wanted us to believe we were nothing, and are worth nothing.
9. And for years your people believed that they were nothing; the price of open and full rebellion against you.
10. Please give me of your wisdom, give me of your perseverance, and your courage, the inspiration of your Holy Spirit and the protection of your Holy Angels.
11. Please put your Holy Spirit upon me and bring me into a greater knowledge of who you are a greater knowledge of who Yahowashaw your only begotten son is; a better understanding of myself and the nature of the relationship I ought to develop with you as it relates to my salvations.
12. Please bring me and keep me on the path of righteousness only for your name sake, let your will for my life be done in my life and let your will be done on earth as it is done in heaven.

Comments
Post a Comment