Psalm of Allan Palmer 26 Acknowledging God as a Hiding place



1. Holy Father, my enemies hates me because they are my enemies.

 2. My friends hates me because they are my enemies parading as my friends.

 3. Therefore I put my trust in only you; my sovereign Father. 

 4. Who can I turn to but you, in whom can I put my trust but you O Yahuwah.

 5. Your words are true and your promises are sure. Your words always come too pass once spoken.

 6. You Almighty Father, you don't pretend, and you don't deal or trade in lies or deception.

 7. You, your character and your words are perfect, holy and unchangeable.

 8. When you speaks, your words come to life and manifest themselves as you declared.

 9. Thus creating a physical and real manifestation of your vocal expression.

 10. I trust in you only my King of kings, because my enemies hates me and wants to destroy me.

 11. I trust in you only My God because my friends hates me because they are my enemies. Pretending to be friends.

 12. They patiently wait on the opportunity to destroy me.

 13. Almighty Yahuwah, please protect from my friends, because I know who my enemies are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psalm of Allan Palmer 28 - Acknowledging My weakness and God's strength

Psalm of Allan Palmer 19 - Acknowledging the Caucasian Entice into Homosexuality

Psalm of Allan Palmer 15 - Acknowledging God's protection as a youth