Psalm of Allan Palmer 25 - Warning of Hell


1. Sovereign Most High my enemies and your enemies want to see me, be cast into hell fire with them because Misery love company

2. Father you have already told me what it takes to get into hell. One un-confessed one un-repented and one un-forgiven sin.

3. Then I will be made to be burn in hell until I have fully recompense for that sin. 

4. Father the price to recompense for one sin is far to much for me to bear, as a matter of fact, 

5. I cannot afford to recompense for a small faction of one percent of one sin. 

6. Fath unfortunately my sin problem, is much greater than one sin. In my folly, in my stupidity and in my ignorance I have committed a magnitude of sins.

7. Holy Father, if I am unable to recompense for a small faction of one percent of one sin, 

8. because the pain, the agony, the torment and the suffering of one sin is too much for me to bear. 

9. How then, am I able to recompense for the magnitude of sins, I have committed, the magnitude of sins I am responsible for, 

10. the magnitude of sins I am accountable for; the volumes of sins I am obligated to recompense for.

11. Mighty Creator this is indeed a hopeless situation; but you did not leave me hopeless or helpless. 

12. You have implement the plan of Salvation so I can benefit, you have also empties all of heave to ensure I am saved.

13. Father, it is because of your overwhelming love for me and your over powering desire to see me save in your kingdom; 

14. that motivated your only begotten son, the sovereign Prince: Yahuwahsha to exit the beauty, spender and the glory of your heavenly kingdom. 

15. Father, it is because of your overwhelming love for me and your over powering desire to see me save in your heavenly kingdom; 

16. that inspired your only begotten son, the sovereign Prince: Yahuwahsha to extricate himself, 

17. from the Joy, the peace, the tranquility, the beauty and the peace that is derive from being in your holy presence. 

18. Father, it is because of your overwhelming love for me and your over powering desire to see me save in your kingdom; 

19. that move your only begotten son, the sovereign Prince: Yahuwahsha, to omit himself from the praise, 

20. the honor, the glory, the thanks-given; the adoration, the attention, the love; and the worship of adoring angels.

21. to come to this dirty, filthy and stinking earth, to die the worst death a man can die. A death where those who needed rescuing betray the rescuer.

22 Holy Yahuwah; it was your only begotten son; the sovereign Prince: Yahuwahsha who had his clothing strip from him and replace with a loin cloth. 

23. It was your only begotten son, the great redeemer, the sovereign Prince Yahuwahsha who was nailed to the cross, he was hang high and had his nakedness exposed to the world. 

24. Father I thank you for the the plan of salvation, I thank you for implementing the plan of salvation and I thank you for overseeing the plan of salvation to a successful climax. 

25. Holy Yahuwahsha I thank you for leaving the presence of your father and his holy Kingdom, to come to this dirty filthy and stinking earth to die for me.

26. Father I thank you for being obedient to your father even unto death even onto the death of the Cross.

27. I love you Yahuwahsha for you save me from hell's fire.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psalm of Allan Palmer 28 - Acknowledging My weakness and God's strength

Psalm of Allan Palmer 19 - Acknowledging the Caucasian Entice into Homosexuality

Psalm of Allan Palmer 15 - Acknowledging God's protection as a youth