Psalm of Allan Palmer 18 - Acknowledging my Enemies The Caucasian
1. Holy protector, I acknowledge and I accepts as the truth, as fact and as my reality that I do not have any friends in this place. Everyone around me, is trying to destroy me; they all want to secure my downfall.
2. Those who wants to destroy me can be classified into three groups. First; there is the Caucasian, who have proven over the course of their history; they hates me and my kind: Because we are Israelite: your chosen. Father they are incapable of loving you and or your people.
3. They hates the fact that I wears black skin, they hate the fact that I have thick lips, broad nose, puffy cheeks, woolly texture hair; they despised the fact that I am the remnant of your creations; they load the fact that I am the direct descendant of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
4. Father I acknowledge as a fact, that my enemies hates me, and are totally incapable of loving me, even liking me. That is because they are angry and jealous that you have choose me and my kind over them. you choose me because you love me.
5. The second group of people who want to destroy me; are from the people that you have put your blessings upon, my brother and sister Israelite.
6. Father; they refuse to heed your command, which was not to formed contract with their enemies, they also have given their daughters to their enemies' sons and they have take their sons to their daughter against your command.
7. Your people trusted their enemies; more than they did you, as a result, their enemies led and deceived them to become permanently estranged from you.
8. Now they are at the mercies of their enemies who hates them. Father your people, are slaves and their masters are their enemies who only want to kill and cause them great suffering.
9. Holy One of Israel your estranged children, are angry for squandering their soul salvation, they are angry because it is too late to make restitution, to be taken back into the fold of your love and protection,
10. Father the third group of people who want to secure my demise; are also my brother and sister Israelite, who are not estrange from you, but refuse to comply with your word.
11. They choose to form contract with their enemies even though you have warned them not to. They want to be love, admired and appreciated by their enemies.
12. They want to be come successful in the realms of their enemies and be consider positively and praise and accepted by their enemies..
13. They want to play the enemies games at their enemies rules and expect to prosper.
14. Father, what they all failed to understand is; their enemies, has two set of rules by which they operates.
15. One set of rules for their kind and another set of rule for any Israelite who want to succeed in their world.
16. Father for an Israelite to be succeed in the world of the Caucasian, that Israelite must first become totally and permanently estranged from you.
17. After which they are at the mercies at their enemies. A sacrifice that is too big to make for one's pride: vanity.
18. Father it seems like these Israelite are willing to do anything for the satisfaction of their foolish pride; even destroy one of your faithful servant.
19. Yahuweh I look to and I put my trust in you; for protection from all of my enemies in this time of my trouble
3. They hates the fact that I wears black skin, they hate the fact that I have thick lips, broad nose, puffy cheeks, woolly texture hair; they despised the fact that I am the remnant of your creations; they load the fact that I am the direct descendant of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
4. Father I acknowledge as a fact, that my enemies hates me, and are totally incapable of loving me, even liking me. That is because they are angry and jealous that you have choose me and my kind over them. you choose me because you love me.
5. The second group of people who want to destroy me; are from the people that you have put your blessings upon, my brother and sister Israelite.
6. Father; they refuse to heed your command, which was not to formed contract with their enemies, they also have given their daughters to their enemies' sons and they have take their sons to their daughter against your command.
7. Your people trusted their enemies; more than they did you, as a result, their enemies led and deceived them to become permanently estranged from you.
8. Now they are at the mercies of their enemies who hates them. Father your people, are slaves and their masters are their enemies who only want to kill and cause them great suffering.
9. Holy One of Israel your estranged children, are angry for squandering their soul salvation, they are angry because it is too late to make restitution, to be taken back into the fold of your love and protection,
10. Father the third group of people who want to secure my demise; are also my brother and sister Israelite, who are not estrange from you, but refuse to comply with your word.
11. They choose to form contract with their enemies even though you have warned them not to. They want to be love, admired and appreciated by their enemies.
12. They want to be come successful in the realms of their enemies and be consider positively and praise and accepted by their enemies..
13. They want to play the enemies games at their enemies rules and expect to prosper.
14. Father, what they all failed to understand is; their enemies, has two set of rules by which they operates.
15. One set of rules for their kind and another set of rule for any Israelite who want to succeed in their world.
16. Father for an Israelite to be succeed in the world of the Caucasian, that Israelite must first become totally and permanently estranged from you.
17. After which they are at the mercies at their enemies. A sacrifice that is too big to make for one's pride: vanity.
18. Father it seems like these Israelite are willing to do anything for the satisfaction of their foolish pride; even destroy one of your faithful servant.
19. Yahuweh I look to and I put my trust in you; for protection from all of my enemies in this time of my trouble

Comments
Post a Comment