Psalm of Allan Palmer 17 - Acknowledging God - Intervention and elevation
1. In this dispensation, O sovereign Father, you took me up, you brush me off, you dust me off and you straighten me out.
2. You clothed me with your righteousness and you put my feet on the path of faithfulness that leads to you.
3. All powerful father, when you got involved in my life, your enemies and my enemies, got extremely angry, they attacked me as a united force, but they flee from me a divided foe.
4. Your enemies and my enemies did not flee from me because I am a big, bad, dangerous, undefeated warrior;
5. but they flee from me because the Big, bad, dangerous, undefeated warriors,
6. Yahuwah and Yahuwah's only begotten Son the sovereign Prince: Yahuwahsha stands with me and he fought my battle.
7. Father you have made my enemies to fear and revere me, you have made me a God to my enemies.
8. I know that fear, reverence and the title of God should only be attributed to the supreme Deity of whom; You sovereign Yahuwah are.
9. But you have worked it out so that my enemies can fear and revere me and that I can be a God over my enemies.
10. O great and sovereign Father, because my enemies gods do not operates like you do.
11. For you will hand over an Israelite who have engages in open and outright rebellion against you into the hands of their enemies.
12. Because my enemies gods do not operate like you do, it means because I have conquered my enemies,
13. means that I have also conquered my enemies’ gods. Not me personally, but you have and you have give me the credit for your conquest.
14. Sovereign Elohim, that means that I am a god over my enemies and I am a god over my enemies gods. This makes me a god of gods!
15. O great, supreme and sovereign father, I come into your presence, in my elevated capacity of god of god.
16. I fall submitting and humbly at your feet at your feet because you reign supreme as the God of all gods.
17. O Elohim; I kiss your feet, even the bottom of your feet in an act of worship to you,
18. Because you are worth of all praise, of all honor, of all glory, of all thanks giving, of all love; of all attention and of all worship.
19. I give it all to you dear and supreme father because you are my creator, you are my redeemer, you are my protector,
20. you are my inspiration and you are my God and the God that have free reign over all gods.
2. You clothed me with your righteousness and you put my feet on the path of faithfulness that leads to you.
3. All powerful father, when you got involved in my life, your enemies and my enemies, got extremely angry, they attacked me as a united force, but they flee from me a divided foe.
4. Your enemies and my enemies did not flee from me because I am a big, bad, dangerous, undefeated warrior;
5. but they flee from me because the Big, bad, dangerous, undefeated warriors,
6. Yahuwah and Yahuwah's only begotten Son the sovereign Prince: Yahuwahsha stands with me and he fought my battle.
7. Father you have made my enemies to fear and revere me, you have made me a God to my enemies.
8. I know that fear, reverence and the title of God should only be attributed to the supreme Deity of whom; You sovereign Yahuwah are.
9. But you have worked it out so that my enemies can fear and revere me and that I can be a God over my enemies.
10. O great and sovereign Father, because my enemies gods do not operates like you do.
11. For you will hand over an Israelite who have engages in open and outright rebellion against you into the hands of their enemies.
12. Because my enemies gods do not operate like you do, it means because I have conquered my enemies,
13. means that I have also conquered my enemies’ gods. Not me personally, but you have and you have give me the credit for your conquest.
14. Sovereign Elohim, that means that I am a god over my enemies and I am a god over my enemies gods. This makes me a god of gods!
15. O great, supreme and sovereign father, I come into your presence, in my elevated capacity of god of god.
16. I fall submitting and humbly at your feet at your feet because you reign supreme as the God of all gods.
17. O Elohim; I kiss your feet, even the bottom of your feet in an act of worship to you,
18. Because you are worth of all praise, of all honor, of all glory, of all thanks giving, of all love; of all attention and of all worship.
19. I give it all to you dear and supreme father because you are my creator, you are my redeemer, you are my protector,
20. you are my inspiration and you are my God and the God that have free reign over all gods.

Comments
Post a Comment