Psalm of Allan Palmer 14 - Acknowledge God's Protection
1. Yahuwah Yireh, I come before to say thanks for being a constant protection to me all of my life. Father I will take this time to recount some of the amazing and unbelievable things you have done for me.
2. Giving me a memory of things no other have ever remembered. I recount these experience, not for your knowledge because you know everything, even before they happens and nothing; nothing happens without your direct consent and approval.
3. Father, I thank you for protecting me in the womb, Father, I felt the pressure that came from without the womb, There was a displacement of the water within the womb; and I only a fetus was pushed up against the wall within my mother’s womb.
4. Great protector I did not know what was happening, however, what I knew was, you were there with me and you protected me from what was going on the outside that threatened my very existence in the womb.
5. My protector, I thank you for you kept me safe and protected me as an infant. You protected me from a watery grave, you protected me from a fiery grave.
6. You protected me when Raymond hit me in my head with a shovel; a blow that should have broke my neck, and crack opened my Skull. But you protected me, even from the pain of that vicious blow to my head.
7. Father you protected me when I was pushed off of the wall, which resulted in me falling into the river; hitting my head on the concrete floor within the river; suffering a concussion; yet I was able to make it out of that river unaided and home safely.
8. Sovereign Creator, you protected me from a falling piano, you protected me from pedophile. You protected me from homosexuality;
2. Giving me a memory of things no other have ever remembered. I recount these experience, not for your knowledge because you know everything, even before they happens and nothing; nothing happens without your direct consent and approval.
3. Father, I thank you for protecting me in the womb, Father, I felt the pressure that came from without the womb, There was a displacement of the water within the womb; and I only a fetus was pushed up against the wall within my mother’s womb.
4. Great protector I did not know what was happening, however, what I knew was, you were there with me and you protected me from what was going on the outside that threatened my very existence in the womb.
5. My protector, I thank you for you kept me safe and protected me as an infant. You protected me from a watery grave, you protected me from a fiery grave.
6. You protected me when Raymond hit me in my head with a shovel; a blow that should have broke my neck, and crack opened my Skull. But you protected me, even from the pain of that vicious blow to my head.
7. Father you protected me when I was pushed off of the wall, which resulted in me falling into the river; hitting my head on the concrete floor within the river; suffering a concussion; yet I was able to make it out of that river unaided and home safely.
8. Sovereign Creator, you protected me from a falling piano, you protected me from pedophile. You protected me from homosexuality;
9. you blessed my mother with wisdom that allowed her to remapped the course of my life, which was pushed off course by the working of my enemies and your enemies.
10. Father even though the re-charting of the course of my life was not as was originally planned, the destination was the same.
10. Father even though the re-charting of the course of my life was not as was originally planned, the destination was the same.

Comments
Post a Comment