Psalm of Allan Palmer 10 - Acknowleging the Holy Spirit as God's inspirations




1. O great, might and perfect Holy Spirit, you are the one that lives, moves and dwell in everything and everyone.

2. Holy Spirit I thank you for loving me, I thank you for inspiring my mind and for blessing me with wisdom;

3. For directing my path and my though onto the path and the thoughts of righteousness only for Ahayah Asher Ahayah’s name’s sake.

4. And if I should ever stray from the path and the thought of righteousness that you have brought me on; I asked that you will join your father: the supreme, sovereign: Most High - Elohim.

5. That you will join the Most High - Elohim only Begotten Son; the great redeemer the sovereign Prince Yahuwahsha;

6. And that you will come in pursuit of me and restore me to the path and the thought of righteousness, only for Ahayah Asher Ahayah’s name’s sake.

7. Where I have a great understanding a great acception and a great appreciations of the sacrifice that Yahuwahsha have made for me even the sacrifice on Calvary's cross.

8. Where the will of Ahayah Asher Ahayah is done in my life as it is done in heaven.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psalm of Allan Palmer 28 - Acknowledging My weakness and God's strength

Psalm of Allan Palmer 19 - Acknowledging the Caucasian Entice into Homosexuality

Psalm of Allan Palmer 15 - Acknowledging God's protection as a youth