Psalm of Allan Palmer 7 Ackonwledging God as Giver of Wisdom




1. Holy Most High, I accept and I acknowledge that all knowledge, all understanding and all wisdom belongs to you, and you give knowledge, understanding and wisdom to whomever you please.

2. I thank you for the way you have interacted with the patriarch of old and the stories of their lives you have leave for us to learn from. The most important of these stories are:

3. You are faithful to your words, you are faithful to your promises and you get personally involved in the affairs of your children when they are faithful to you.

4. I thank you for using me in the pass; I asked that you continue to use me in the present and even more in the future.

5. I thank you for every promise you have ever made to me; the promises you have made to me in your Holy Scriptures, which are your words spoken too and through men.

6. The promises you have made to me in my dreams and the promises you have impressed upon my heart.

7. Omnipotent Most High, I asked that you cause these promises to be manifested in my life, sooner rather than later, but more importantly let your will be done.

8. I thank you for promising me a successful business, I asked that you keep your hands on my business; even in this its infancy and I claim the success in the name of your only begotten son; please let it be done.

9. I thank you for promising me a wife, sovereign father, I bring my wife to be before you. I also bring my children before you; (Names).

10. I bring my mother and my father; My siblings, my nephews and my nieces, my aunts and my uncles, my cousins and my friends before you Sovereign Most High.

11. I asked that you put your holy spirit upon each of them; please bring each of them into a greater knowledge of who you are, A greater knowledge of who your only begotten son, the sovereign prince: Yahuwahsha is.

12. Bring them into a better understanding of themselves and the nature of the relationship they ought to developed with you as it relates to their salvations.

13. Please bring them and keep them, on the path and the thought of righteousness only for your name sake;

14. Let your will for their life, be done in their life; provide for all of their needs according to your riches in glory,

15. Protect them from harm and danger in the spiritual realms as well as in the physical realms, save them in your kingdom I ask; please let it be done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psalm of Allan Palmer 28 - Acknowledging My weakness and God's strength

Psalm of Allan Palmer 19 - Acknowledging the Caucasian Entice into Homosexuality

Psalm of Allan Palmer 15 - Acknowledging God's protection as a youth